Friday, October 20, 2017

Winners Winners!

My friend Moira took this picture and I love it, even if it does look like I live in a tiny little haunted house. 
Ah, my loves. Thank you for the buoying, wagon-circling contest entries. How many times have I thanked you for shoring me up over the years? I am feeling seen, heard, and lucky lucky lucky. Thank you. Get in touch if you win! Or if you didn't and you feel truly and deeply disappointed about it. Otherwise, please buy the books! Review the books on Amazo and Goodreads! Come visit me at the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival, where Nicole and I will be selling Stitch Camp this Sunday from 9 to 4! Or come to our joint book party at Amherst Books on November 16th at 7! Or just enjoy your weekend and stop feeling so micromanaged by me!

Mepbeet and Kirsten (the one with the crafty daughter) won Stitch Camp.
Stircrazy and S. (the one with the currently crappy life) won One Mixed-Up Night

Thank you again. xo

8 comments:

  1. I think that's me-- thank you! She IS crafty. I'll email you now. She'll be delighted, if she can pry it from my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house reminds me of the house Arthur's family lives in. I've always loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I never win anything!!! :) You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived closer to you, I would love to come to your joint book party<3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought One Mixed-Up Night and love it. Need to a) review it on Amazon, and b) share it with my kids (see how I greedily went first?).
    I bought Stitch Camp for a friend for Christmas (and already sent it home with her), and it is so lovely. Maybe we need a copy, too? Maybe everybody needs a copy!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I can't believe I won Stitch Camp! So thrilled! I will go out and buy One Mixed-Up Night for my other son. Please let me know what information you need and the best way to send it. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me your mailing address! crnewman@amherst.edu. xoxo

      Delete
  7. Just emailed you! Can't believe I won!

    ReplyDelete