This year's Valentine's Day shirt was based on our new favorite character from this movie.
I've probably mentioned that I make the kids t-shirts every year. Others have been more classically romantic. . .
|This one, made with an old-lace napkin. (Me, choked up over that little Ben face? Don't be silly!)|
|Or this, made by painting over a doily (see link below).|
|So Birdy was just little then. Who even cares? [sob]|
|The bad photo quality might make this look depressingly like your grandma's tenement-era apartment.|
And I make some sort of a treat.
|I have no feelings about this face whatsoever. [sob]|
|Nothing says "I love you" like root vegetables!|
If you need a quick last minute idea, I've got loads scattered around the internet! Try one of these:
- For truly quick and lovely doily-print t-shirts, click here.
- For PBJ thumbprint heart cookies, click here.
- For our romantic musings on paint colors, click here. (warning: not a useful idea!)
- For my fancy doily-patterned cake, click here.
- For little kids, a Valentine lacing card here.
- For a romantic heart-beet salad, click here.
- And for the oldy-but-goody of Birdy's preschool cards, click here. (warning: not a useful idea!)
Happy Valentine's Day, my sweethearts.